Your privacy is of the utmost importance to Kalahari Khabu. We, therefore, adhere to the privacy law. This means that we:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data necessary for our purposes.
- Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal information. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correction or deletion of your personal data processed with us.
If you have any questions, or if you want to know exactly what we keep track of you, please contact our team.
With the contact form, you can ask us questions or make requests.
For this, we may use your telephone number, e-mail address and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your permission and the information you choose to provide. We will keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We would like to send you advertising about offers and new products or services. This is what we do:
- through social media
- through opt-in email marketing
You can object to this advertising at any time. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option.
Provision to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the partners mentioned above, we will under no circumstances give your personal data to other companies or institutions unless we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police require this in the event of a suspicion of a crime).
We keep statistics about the use of our website, but this data is always anonymized.
Social media buttons may be included on our website now or in the future. With this, the administrators of these services collect your personal data.
The security of personal data is of great importance to us. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We constantly adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong.
Changes to this privacy statement
View, change and delete your data
If you have any questions or want to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it
- access to the precise personal data we have
- having mistakes corrected
- the removal of outdated personal data
- withdraw consent
- object to a particular use
Make sure that you always clearly indicate who you are so that we can be sure that we do not change or delete data from the wrong person.
To file a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in your state.
PO BOX 468 WARKWORTH 0981 NEW ZEALAND